Finally A Hand Weeder Made To Get The Job Done
The Hand Weeder Most Used By Professional Landscapers
Strong Aluminum Construction
- Made from the highest quality Aluminum that will not rust
- High quality nylon sheath that will store your weeder while not in use and help you from not loosing your weeder
- The hand tool is used to help you work in tight spaces like between rocks or laid stone to remove weeds that are loose and growing or for larger weeds that have deeper roots.
- Blade is 6-3/4, long and nearly 1/8 thick, hardened for durability and fully polished for easy clean-up.
- Best used in loose soil
- Just push the Oakridge Gardens Tools Hand Weeder in the ground at the base of a weed, use the V-shaped tip on the end of the weeder to cut or capture the roots, then press down on the handle and up comes the weed. Very simple! No need for soaps, vinegars or harmful chemicals. All safe and natural.
The Difference of the Oakridge Garden Hand Weeder
- Hand Weeder with Cushion Grip Handle
- Ergonomic Tool Used For Digging Up Weeds By The Roots
- Heavy Duty Rust Resistant Aluminum Construction
- Firm Nylon Sheath For Storage When Not In Use
- Overall Weeder is 12 inches
-30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
-Wonderful Gift for the Gardener
Add To Cart To Get Yours NOW And Make This Tool A Part Of Your Garden Kit Today!!!